This is an unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the updated ERM framework and to be prepared to integrate the framework into your organisation’s strategy-setting process to drive business performance.
The COSO ERM Certificate Program offers a combination of pre-work
e-learning and interactive virtual classroom sessions preceded by self-study preparations provides the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance.
Would you like to learn how to:
- Analyse the value of enterprise risk management when setting and carrying out strategy and objectives.
- Apply the integration of enterprise risk management with strategy and performance.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components and principles.
- Apply the concepts of the ERM Framework to a variety of situational examples.
The new Distant Learning Program includes:
- A pre-work self-study course
- 5 morning workshops comprising self-study courses, study cases and a 2 hours distant learning session with an ERM expert
- the e-book of COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management – Integrating with Strategy and Performance
- The COSO ERM online exam
- The COSO ERM Certificate and Digital Badge
The IIA Distant Learning program: 5 morning workshops to pass your certificate. Next session: May 25th – May 29th