The COSO ERM Certificate Program offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the updated ERM framework and to be prepared to integrate the framework into your organisation’s strategy-setting process to drive business performance. Plus, you’ll earn up to 23 hours of CPE.
The complexity of enterprise risk has changed, new risks have emerged, and managing it has become everyone’s responsibility.
A combination of the pre-work e-learning and interactive virtual classroom sessions preceded by self-study preparations provides the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining ﬁve easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures, and enhance strategies and decision- making.
The program includes the following:
Pre-work: One self-study course that takes approximately 2 hours to complete. The goal of the online learning component is to provide to you with an introduction to key concepts of COSO’s 2017 Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance and to allow you to begin thinking about the ERM Framework in the context of your own entity, which will prepare you for the group workshop. Examples are provided throughout the learning to illustrate the concepts presented.
Training Program: 5 morning sessions of 4 hours from Monday to Friday, each comprising self learning content, case studies and a 10am to 12 am (CET) live session.
Online Exam: Complete the exam at the date and time that works best for you within 90 days of ﬁnishing the learning program.
eBook of COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance: Use the eBook to reference the ERM framework directly.
Certiﬁcate and Digital Badge: You will receive a PDF certiﬁcate suitable for printing and framing and a digital badge that can be easily shared with your professional network.
Who will benefit?
- Team members who play a risk management role in entities of any size.
- Consultants who provide advisory services related to enterprise risk management.
- Internal auditors
- Board members who provide oversight of enterprise risk management.
- ERM Framework Overview
- Governance and culture
- Strategy and objective-setting
- Review and revision
- Information, communication, and reporting
- Analyse the value of enterprise risk management when setting and carrying out strategy and objectives.
- Apply the integration of enterprise risk management with strategy and performance.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components and principles.
- Apply the concepts of the ERM Framework to a variety of situational examples.