EU Financial Services for Internal Auditors Certificate, a facilitator-led specialty certificate program, will provide you with critical intelligence, guidance, and practical applications to advance a career in financial services internal auditing.
The program includes a general financial services foundations unit followed by more in-depth training on liquidity, model risk management, fraud, culture and conduct, and other mission-critical topics.
The program is an cooperation between the European institutes and the sessions are in English.
- Foundations of Internal Auditing in Financial Services
- Auditing Liquidity Risk
- Auditing Capital Adequacy & Stress Testing for Banks
- Auditing Model Risk Management
- Auditing Credit Risk
- European Unit Financial Services
- Assessing Market and Interest Rate Risk
- Auditing Culture and Conduct Risk in the Control Environment
- Assessing Cybersecurity Risk : roles of the Three Lines Model
- Assessing Fraud Risks
- Auditing Third-party Risk
- Course duration : 2,5 days
- CPE Hours available : 20
- Knowledge level : intermediate
- Prerequisites : tools for new auditors or 1+ years of experience in the financial services industry
Who Will Benefit?
- Internal Audit Managers
- Senior and staff auditors
- Financial services foundations
- Auditing Financial services risks
- Includes EU specific regulations
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of the foundations of internal auditing in financial services.
- Apply the concepts of The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework, Financial Services Risk Framework, and other relevant frameworks to the organisation’s strategy and objectives.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge the regulatory landscape and of key risks facing financial services organisations.
- Conduct financial services focused engagements in conformance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
€ 1 900 for members (€ 2 400 for non-members).