Got competence within oil & gas value chain functions and/or auditing? Would you like to contribute to bringing Vår Energi to reach its full potential?
As internal auditor in Vår Energi you will be a part of our corporate internal audit function and lead the planning, execution, and reporting of internal audit projects, as well as corporate investigations.
Vår Energi’s internal audit function provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services to the organisation to add value and improve Vår Energi’s operations.
- Plan, lead or participate in audit execution, report, and follow up audit projects across a variety of areas in line with IIA and company standards
- Lead/participate in corporate HSSEQ and misconduct investigations
- Contribute as an advisor for solving GRC matters
- Identify opportunities and added value to the company when performing audit and consulting activities
- Master’s degree in relevant fields, or bachelor’s degree with solid experience
- More than 8 years of relevant experience
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English and Norwegian
- You apply and uphold the principles of integrity, objectivity, and confidentiality
- You have structured and analytical, and have a good understanding of governance, risk and compliance
- You have good overall understanding of the oil and gas value chain
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, international environment
- You are a team player, but you also have the ability to work independently
We are offering
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and a strong competent environment with the opportunity to grow, learn and be creative
- Competitive salary and benefits such as pension, insurance schemes, loan arrangements, access to cabins, additional days off and a comprehensive welfare package
- Internationally diverse working environment and internal development opportunities
- To be a part of a company which believes in the future of the NCS and offers rewarding tasks and responsibilities for the right candidate
- A strong corporate culture where we are team players, with focus on new solutions, learning and integrity
Vår Energi one of the leading oil and gas companies in Norway and a major supplier of gas to Europe. At a time when stable access to energy is a crucial part of European security policy, we have a particular responsibility to contribute with energy to millions of Europeans. At the same time, we have committed to ambitious climate targets, extensively reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
The challenges ahead are great. As are our ambitions. Working to supply energy has perhaps never been more important and meaningful than now.
We are 950 talented and committed employees on platforms on the continental shelf and behind desks at our offices in Hammerfest, Oslo, and Stavanger. Everyone has important jobs to do. Jobs with purpose.