Do you want to shape our story with your personality, expertise and ambitions? At Hydro we are a global family of 35 000 people that extract, produce, shape and reuse the world’s most flexible and sustainable metal into infinite innovations and applications. Click here if you would like to read more about Hydro and our operations.
Corporate Center in Hydro is mainly located at Vækerø and has around 260 employees within the areas of Finance, People & Safety, Legal and Compliance, Communication & Public Affairs and Corporate Development.
Area of Responsibility
As part of the GIAI team, the candidate will:
- Carry out investigations
- Manage whistleblower reports
- Perform analyses of large amounts of data (e.g. analyses of payment transactions)
- Prepare statistics and information on alerts to management and BAC
- Conduct assurance activities worldwide
- Assist in developing risk assessments and the annual audit plan
- Assist in coordinating activities and information between GIAI and the business areasAssist with administrative responsibilities and internal development projects
To thrive and succeed in the as investigator/ internal auditor, we believe the right candidate holds the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree (Finance, Accounting, Social Sciences, Audit, Law, Engineering)
- 3-5 years of experience with carrying out investigations and handling whistleblower reports
- 3-5 years of experience with internal/external auditing and/or as compliance officer
- Familiar with SAP and analytical tools, such as ACL, IDEA or similar audit software and digital tools supporting performance and communication, such as Power BI
- Strong report writing skills
- The ability to communicate difficult and sensitive issues in a structured and balanced way to all levels of the organization
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Portuguese is an advantage
As a person, we believe you have a high level of integrity and that you are:
- Analytical, methodical and precise
- Detail oriented, but still able to see the big picture
- Conscientious and reliable
- Flexible and pragmatic
- Strong in building interpersonal relationships and a team player
Travel is expected. The candidate must be prepared to work both domestic and abroad. Hence, we are looking for candidates who are comfortable with working and travelling in an international environment.
Please enclose a cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail.
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
If you have any questions, you can also contact:
Recruiter Birgitta Sanden
Phone:(Norway +47) 97031556