Audit Committee Reporting: A Guide for Internal Auditing helps readers not only to answer this question, but also to fashion a comprehensive approach to audit committee reporting.
Author Sally Cutler draws on her years of consultation with and training for internal audit departments large and small — plus up-to-date research — to present common and best practices. Furthermore, the practices are aligned with professional guidance from various sources, including The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
- Covers reporting on internal audit planning, results of audits, issue tracking, investigations, and internal audit operations
- Includes reporting that educates and contributes to organizational strategy
- Offers clear explanations, insightful strategies, and examples that are supported by exhibits and discussions of emerging practices
- Frauds and governance failures have an impact on organizations of every type and at every level.
This handbook will be of interest to those in:
- Publicly traded companies who face regulatory and stockholder pressures
- Privately held companies
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Governmental organizations