ECIIA Madrid European Conference
03.10.2018 - 05.10.2018 Kl. 09:00 - 17:00 Centro de Convenciones Norte - Ifema
ECIIA presents Madrid European Conference for Super Internal Auditors
Conference will be streamed which might be appealing for some members not willing to travel to beautiful Spain 😊
- From Caos to Antifragile. Nassim Taleb. Essayist, researcher and financier.
- Keys to understand the world political context. Josep Piqué. Spanish ex minister, economist and businessman
- Transforming Internal Audit in 2030. Naohiro Mouri. Executive Vice President and Chief Internal Auditor. AIG. Senior Vice Chairman of the Board 2018-2019. THE IIA
- Discussion Panel: Future challenges for Audit Committees. Amparo Moraleda. Board Member. VODAFONE, SOLVAY, AIRBUS
- The new COSO ERM – Integrating with strategy and performance. Paul J. Sobel. Chairman. COSO
- Flexible Approach: preventive and reactive auditing. The NOVARTIS Experience. Peter Elam. Head of Internal Audit. NOVARTIS
- Internal Audit in a public multilateral context. Vicente Peirats. Senior Internal Auditor at the Internal Audit Service. AEAT (Spanish Tax Agency)
- Providing assurance through culture risk. Serenella de Candia. Head of Internal Audit. UNICREDIT GROUP
- Agile auditing: Reinventing Internal Audit and changing the mind-set. Ralph Daals. Group Chief Auditor. RSA INSURANCE
- Assessing social media risks. The CAMPARI Experience. Antonio Zuchetti. Head of Internal Audit. CAMPARI GROUP
- Innovating initiatives through all the audit process: BUPA’s Internal Audit experience. Mónica Díez. Internal Audit Director Europe & Latam. Oliver Crespo. Head of IT & Digital Audit Europe & Latam. BUPA GROUP
- What do Audit Committees expect from Internal Audit? Are these expectations always met?. Melvyn Neate. Board Member. ECIIA
- Key actions for an effective internal audit digitalization. The FERROVIAL experience. Alberto Ferreiro. Board Member. Chief Audit Executive. FERROVIAL CORP.
- Auditing tough waters – Maintaining integrity. Annette Olofsson. Chief Audit Executive. THE SWEDISH TRANSPORT AGENCY
- The ALLIANZ Audit operating model. Leading and aligning a global audit function. Hervé Gloaguen. Head of Group Audit. ALLIANZ GROUP
- Internal Audit´s role in HEINEKEN´s whistleblowing framework. Katerina Kasalo. Manager Global Audit. HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL
- Providing reassurance through overall audit opinions. Manfred Kraff. Director-General of the Internal Audit Service. EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- The Internal Audit ambition model. Version 2.0. TBA
- DO MORE WITH LESS – Practical tips how to manage a small Internal Audit shop in a large multinational company. Tomáš Pivonka. Chief Audit Executive. CEZ
See full program HERE
Påmelding til: ECIIA Madrid European Conference
Standardkostnad: Ikke satt
Medlemskostnad: Ikke satt
Medlemskostnad: Ikke satt
Felter markert med * (asterisk) er påkrevd.
Påmelding er ikke tilgjengelig.