ECIIA Madrid European Conference
ECIIA presents Madrid European Conference for Super Internal Auditors
Early Bird pricing to 31. May 2018.
Conference will be streamed which might be appealing for some members not willing to travel to beautiful Spain 😊
- From Caos to Antifragile. Nassim Taleb. Essayist, researcher and financier.
- Keys to understand the world political context. Josep Piqué. Spanish ex minister, economist and businessman
- Transforming Internal Audit in 2030. Naohiro Mouri. Executive Vice President and Chief Internal Auditor. AIG. Senior Vice Chairman of the Board 2018-2019. THE IIA
- Discussion Panel: Future challenges for Audit Committees. Amparo Moraleda. Board Member. VODAFONE, SOLVAY, AIRBUS
- The new COSO ERM – Integrating with strategy and performance. Paul J. Sobel. Chairman. COSO
- Flexible Approach: preventive and reactive auditing. The NOVARTIS Experience. Peter Elam. Head of Internal Audit. NOVARTIS
- Internal Audit in a public multilateral context. Vicente Peirats. Senior Internal Auditor at the Internal Audit Service. AEAT (Spanish Tax Agency)
- Providing assurance through culture risk. Serenella de Candia. Head of Internal Audit. UNICREDIT GROUP
- Agile auditing: Reinventing Internal Audit and changing the mind-set. Ralph Daals. Group Chief Auditor. RSA INSURANCE
- Assessing social media risks. The CAMPARI Experience. Antonio Zuchetti. Head of Internal Audit. CAMPARI GROUP
- Innovating initiatives through all the audit process: BUPA’s Internal Audit experience. Mónica Díez. Internal Audit Director Europe & Latam. Oliver Crespo. Head of IT & Digital Audit Europe & Latam. BUPA GROUP
- What do Audit Committees expect from Internal Audit? Are these expectations always met?. Melvyn Neate. Board Member. ECIIA
- Key actions for an effective internal audit digitalization. The FERROVIAL experience. Alberto Ferreiro. Board Member. Chief Audit Executive. FERROVIAL CORP.
- Auditing tough waters – Maintaining integrity. Annette Olofsson. Chief Audit Executive. THE SWEDISH TRANSPORT AGENCY
- The ALLIANZ Audit operating model. Leading and aligning a global audit function. Hervé Gloaguen. Head of Group Audit. ALLIANZ GROUP
- Internal Audit´s role in HEINEKEN´s whistleblowing framework. Katerina Kasalo. Manager Global Audit. HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL
- Providing reassurance through overall audit opinions. Manfred Kraff. Director-General of the Internal Audit Service. EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- The Internal Audit ambition model. Version 2.0. TBA
- DO MORE WITH LESS – Practical tips how to manage a small Internal Audit shop in a large multinational company. Tomáš Pivonka. Chief Audit Executive. CEZ
See full program HERE