A journey to adopt a data-led approach in the internal audit departments and give examples from the Insurance industry.
The ECIIA Insurance Committee, assisted by Specialists has described the journey to adopt a data-led approach in the internal audit departments and give examples from the Insurance industry. The paper will be presented by the authors and the discussion will be facilitated by Martin Studer, CAE at Zurich, and a member of the ECIIA Insurance Committee.
The webinar will take place on 18 June, from 11:00 to 12:00 (CEST).
The Covid crisis has accelerated the digital transformation for internal audit departments. Their role has not changed but they need to give rapid-fact based assurance and in this context, the demand for using data analytics and data science is growing.
We will raise questions such as:
- How to start with data analytics/data science?
- What is the impact of data analytics on the audit process?
- What are the benefits for internal auditors?
- What are the benefits for the stakeholders?
- What are the main obstacles?
- Peter Jones, Head of Data, Internal Audit | Legal & General
- Sophie Krynauw, Functional Audit Director | Zurich
- Robert Zergenyi, Head of Data Science & Data Analytics, Internal Audit Director |Zurich
- Chiara Ziliani, Head of Group Audit Analytics | Generali