ACS is a one-day online workshop that focuses on strategies for reporting audit comments to auditees and business leaders. This workshop provides auditors with techniques and tools to create audit reports that inform, add value and drive action.
- Distinguishing between symptoms (evidence), issues and root causes
- Developing value-added issue statements that describe the extent to which the business is not managing risk
- Developing business-orientated, convincing risk statements
- Determining what supporting information should be included to sufficiently support the issue and the risk
- Developing specific, measurable, reliable recommendations or action plans
- Recognising and avoiding jargon
- Writing to inform, not to impress
- Minimising potential misinterpretations
- Self-editing audit comments
- PEF Associates, Inc. provides all participants with a workbook consisting of explanations, examples, exercises and a self-editing checklist.
Date and time
- October 10th and 11th
- 09:00 – 12:30
- This course is provided by IIA Sweden. The link will be provided in advance.
- Online, via WebEx
- Participants can download the WebEx app (recommended) or join the session by browser.
- In advance of the course, participants can attend a 30-minute session to test connectivity and learn basic WebEx functions.
- Kelly Hogan