ECIIA and EUROSAI invites to joint webinar. During this webinar, we will share the first results of a survey conducted in 30 countries and ask for your feedback/experience (polls).
– towards integrated accountability and value creation stories based on integrated thinking
Practitioners and experts will debate on:
• What are the benefits of NFR and IR?
• What are the challenges to implement NFR and IR?
• What is the role of internal auditors?
• What is the assurance process?
• What is the role of the external auditors?
• How do internal and external auditors collaborate?
Experts will include:
Prof. Adriana Tiron Tudor
Full Professor, PhD Supervisor in Accounting and Audit, Faculty of Economics & Business Administration, Babeş-Bolyai University, Romania.
Specialist in the fields of Financial Accounting, Public Sector Accounting, Integrated Reporting and CSR. She published many articles on integrated reporting, the transposition of the Non-Financial Reporting EU Directive within the Romanian Context.
Prof. Vicente Montesinos
Professor Emeritus, Accounting, Valencia University, Spain.
He published many articles on Non-financial reporting in the public sector, including one about the alternatives, trends and opportunities
You will receive 1 CPE for attending the webinar.