Previously scheduled to be held in South Florida, the three-day conference Nov. 2–4 will be offered exclusively online, with sessions live and recorded and all translated in 16 languages.
The IIA’s International Conference annually attracts thousands from around the world with an array of informative and engaging keynote speakers and educational sessions that allow practitioners and others stay up to date on key issues and topics and advance the role of internal audit,” said IIA 2020–21 Global Chair Jenitha John, CIA, QIAL. “This year’s program will offer no less, with livestreaming of sessions ranging from very timely presentations on workforce trends, technology innovation, ethics, talent management, cybersecurity risks and compliance, and much more to an engaging conversation on sustainability that includes leading representatives from the United Nations, the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), and the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) of the Treadway Commission.”
This year’s International Conference will include:
- Educational streams on issues ranging from global insights and technology to cybersecurity and privacy, as well as career-advancement programs.
- Six general and more than two dozen concurrent sessions, each available in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese simplified and traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Tamil.
- Interactive/networking opportunities, including a virtual exhibit hall.
- The ability to earn up to 17.7 CPE credits.
- Pre-conference workshops Nov. 1 on automation and fraud.
Read more and register HERE