The CRMA certification means having a key to the vast world of opportunities the profession of internal auditing offers.
The CRMA certification means having a key to the vast world of opportunities the profession of internal auditing offers. The certification will prove that you are willing to improve your skills, demonstrate your commitment to the profession and help you gain confidence as well as credibility.
In cooperation with the European institutes we offer virtual courses to prepare you for the exam. A total of 8 sessions (1,5 hours long) will give you the opportunity to learn through an interactive approach with practical questions and case solving.
Domain I – Internal audit roles and responsibilities
- Roles and competencies required to provide risk management assurance and consulting services.
- Evaluate organizational independence of the Internal audit activity and report impairments to appropriate parties.
- Recommend establishing an organizational risk management strategy and processes, or contribute to the improvement of the existing strategy and processes.
Domain II – Risk management governance
- Governance, Risk management, and control frameworks.
- Risk management integration.
Domain III – Risk management assurance
- Risk management approach
- Assurance processes
Risk management assurance is an essential internal audit responsibility. As the risk landscape has continued to expand and change, the IIA recognized the need for the Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) program to keep pace. This required a thorough evaluation of the exam requirements and content to ensure they reflect the skills needed to audit today’s emerging risks, as well as condider the organizational view required to effectively execute risk management assurance. The objective of the bootcamp is to prepare future participants to the CRMA exam to be successful.
Course duration: 12 hours (8 x 1,5 hours):
April 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31, June 7 and 14. All days from 19:00 – 20:30.
Prerequisites: Active CIA designation
12 CPE for CIA and Diplomert Internrevisor.
Who will benefit?
Future participants to the CRMA exam online.