ESS is a one-day workshop that focuses on strategies for writing executive summary material. This workshop provides auditors with techniques and tools to inform senior executives quickly and succinctly about the extent to which risk is being managed.
- Improving sentence flow
- Introducing lists
- Writing with symmetry
- Using the inverted pyramid for business writing
- Understanding the executive summary audience
- Developing a bottom-line message using the ‘lift-ride pitch’
- Synthesising the audit results using audit comment themes, business themes and management questions
- Providing scope and background information
- Before attending this workshop, participants must have previously attended an Audit Communication Strategies (ACS) workshop in October.
- Participants should bring their workbooks and guides from their previous ACS workshop. PEF Associates, Inc. provides all participants with a workbook insert consisting of explanations, examples, exercise and a self-editing checklist.
- This course is offered by IIA Sweden and will take place in Stockholm, address will be provided later.
- Kelly Hogan